
This year, 2009, has been the first since 2007 that I haven't embarked on a vacation adventure. The last couple of years have been filled with vacations to Europe & Mexico... Italy, Greece, Ireland, Cancun, Paris... and it's been a long while since I've even posted anything on this blog site.
Until now.
Brandon and I will be embarking on our first ever, extended road trip together. The plan... drive to Seattle to visit friends and family, then drive to Portland to visit more friends and family, and finally drive home. This will be a 14 day adventure in one of the most beautiful areas of the world... the Pacific Northwest.
Brandon was born in Oregon, and has only visited there twice since we moved away. He's never been to Seattle, myself only having been there a small handful of times. We are both very excited.
This begins our travel blog and tomorrow morning the End of Summer 2009 Seattle & Portland Adventure begins!!!
Check back daily for our adventure journal as well as pictures from our trip.
~Michele & Brandon
1 comment:
Yahoo! WE are excited to receive you as our guests :) Drive safe.
Post a Comment