
I loved this day!!! We drove up to Camano Island today to see Jenni's parents and check out the beach. The drive was an hour and a half from Jenni's, toward the San Juan Islands. The scenery... beautiful :)
Jenni's parents live up on a hill, in a neighborhood where a lot of the houses have amazing views of the ocean and surrounding mountains. This place is simply... beautiful :) We ate a tuna sandwich, visited, played Carolyn's very lovely Baldwin piano, which I happened to like (surprising because I typically hate Baldwins). Then we drove down to the beach.
Ah - the coastline in the Pacific Northwest is just so amazing. If I lived here, I would be at the beach all the time taking pictures. We walked along, playing with rocks, looking for crabs, and taking picture after picture... it was loads of fun. Brandon had a blast searching for little crabs, and Preston is just too cute all the time. I had the time of my life just playing with my camera taking pictures of everything that caught my eye. I really need to take a class to learn how to use my camera because I just love using it so much!
Back to Jenni's parents house, her dad showed me some of his photograpy. Ron is a true photographer, with an eye for capturing shots that literally make your heart skip a beat. They are phenomenal and I would love to have some of his work hanging in my house. Maybe someday, but for now I was honored to view some of his recent pieces, which can only be described as breathtaking.
Back to Jenni's house, we drove the drive with minutes to spare, got the boys packed and ready for their overnight camping trip. Brandon was excited because Will has become his new best friend. After saying our goodbyes, Jenni and I gussied up to head out on the town for an amazing dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. The food there is always delicious and we ordered our cheesecake to go, since it was nearly 11pm. After a silly and giggly drive home we lounged and giggled some more... and now it's bedtime.
Tomorrow, a day trip out to the Olympic Peninsula. This I am very excited for :)
Stay tuned...






















1 comment:
My favorite are the little crab pictures. :) heehe
Post a Comment