There's not a lot to report today so this post will be short. We spent the night at Joe's last night, slept in this morning, visited, played piano and spent several hours recording several of my songs for a project. Recording can be so frustrating. I can play my songs flawlessly a thousand times, but when I sit down to actually record it, I can't play at all. Mistake after mistake makes for a long and frustrating recording session. We spent several hours recording and I was tired afterward.
Joe works tonight, so our plan was to go back to Jenni's to spend the night, but sadly, she is ill. Joe told us we could stay an extra night with him, so while he's at work, we're lounging on the couch watching Cartoon Network. I took a nap, picked us up some Subway sandwiches for dinner and now we're just relaxing. Not too bad, right?
Tomorrow, hopefully Jenni will feel better so we can hang out!!! Scream with me: "FEEL BETTER JENNI!!! FEEL BETTER!!!" and help send positive energy her direction so she can come out and play :) If she can, then we'll probably go downtown to see the Space Needle (since we didn't do that the other day with John) and Alki Beach.
On top of all that, our plans for this trip appear to be changing. Since we didn't get our complete recording session done because of timing issues, we're going to have to complete our session on Sunday when Joe has more time available. We had planned to drive to Portland to visit family and friends there, but because of the reschedule for the recording, we won't be able to head to Portland until Monday. However, John informed me today that he doesn't work on Monday and Tuesday next week and Brandon was so excited by that news that he asked if we could spend those days with him instead. So, it looks like we'll be staying in Seattle the whole trip... unless plans change again :)
Stay tuned...
2 comments:
Trying...to...feel...better... :(
I'm enjoying following your daily adventures. Keep us posted on the possibility of a Portland visit; would sure understand if you and Brandon decided not to come south.
Uncle Bob
Post a Comment