
Greetings!!! Just chiming in (a little early) to let you know that we are about to embark upon another travel adventure this year. Our first one was to Ireland in March 2008, then to Cancun in June 2008, and now we are heading to Paris in August 2008. Our flight leaves late Thursday night and we come home a week later. We are so excited!!!
We are planning to update our travel blog daily while we're in Paris (we're hoping that there will be internet service in our hotel, or at least an internet cafe nearby). The itinerary... fly to New York, then to Paris, arrive in Paris on Saturday 8/1/08, explore Paris for 6 full days, fly home on Friday 8/8/08.
I've been spending the last couple of days preparing my usual travel lists of things I need to remember to do, to take, to get done before we go, to buy, etc. I want to travel light this trip, so I'm trying to be very gentle on my lists, but it is proving to be more difficult than I expected. Stanley never has this much trouble packing, and will probably wait until Thursday afternoon to get it all done. I wish I had those kind of "on the go" skills.
In any case, the blog will continue in a few days! Stay tuned!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment